ThisScor!OpeningSoon! We're working hard to finalize many details in order to enable you to find out more & register shortly!
You will be able to find out all sorts of info including faculty, fees, offerings, hotels, & more after each camp is open and the website is available. In the meantime, you can check out the website from last year for each camp, which will have lots of similar information. Find the links under the events on the Camps Page.
Get the latest news about this and other Scor! camp openings... Sign up for Scor! e-news here.
Timeline: As of March 16, 2018, our updated estimate for camp openings is as follows:
Camps already open:
- Suncoast Scor! Camp (Clearwater, FL)
- Carolina Scor! Camp (Raleigh, NC)
- Atlanta Scor! Camp (Norcross, GA)
- Lone Star Scor! Camp (Austin, Texas)
- SoCal Scor! (Escondido, CA)
- NorCal Scor! (Sacramento, CA)
- Rocky Mountain Scor! Camp (Denver, CO)
- Smoky Mountains Scor! Camp (Knoxville, TN)
- Heartland Scor! Camp (Quad Cities, IA)
- Great Lakes Scor! Camp (Lansing, MI)
- Rochester Scor! (Rochester, NY)
- Chesapeake Scor! Camp (Bel Air, MD)
Camps opening in March:
- New England Scor! Camp (Kingston, RI) - Opening by March 31
Go Back to the Camps Page HERE
From The Scor! Staff:
We appreciate your patience, & also your support. If you've supported Scor! financially with your attendance at a camp, or with a donation, we'd like you know know that we're stretching your dollar as far as it can go.
Perhaps this the little organization that could! We're offering 13 opportunities for musical & personal growth across nation with the equivalent of only 2 part-time staff--it's the definition of efficiency and fiscal responsibility. We appreciate your help in recruiting your friends to come to the Scor! nearest you!
Beth Bultman, Program Director
Kyle Bultman, CEO
Did You Know?
Scor! Camp Launching requires...
- Setting dates and travel route of the whole tour.
- Months of facility research, negotiations, and contracts
- Hotel research, negotiation, and contracts
- Extensive budgeting & projecting
- Developement of business sponsors for camps
- Data, data, data everywhere (spreadsheets are our friend--most days!)
- Development of a website for each camp
- 7 pages of customized, logic-programmed registration forms per camp
- Logistics planning for travel & parking of the 55-foot Scor! rig
- Maintaining a trailer and older heavy-duty diesel motorhome with many items including drivetrain, leveling, & towing systems, plus self-contained 12v & 120v electrical systems, generator, and full water system.
- Creation of curriculum theme and content
- networking and contracting of faculty
- Raising tens of thousands of $$ in Flexnote season financing.
- Lots of accounting, bookeeping, government filings, and the like
- Overall schedule design, and per-camp customizations
- Marketing of all kinds! Email, facebook, postcards, flyers, website, google ads, facebook ads, press releases...
- whew! - it's a lot to pack into 5 months of the year :-)
Oh, by the way, we (Kyle & Beth Bultman) are musicians somewhere in the middle of all that--we do all of these because we want to bring inspiring musical experiences to YOU!
Need More Info?
Please contact us with questions at email@example.com or 877-726-7267. (If Beth can't answer, please (please!) leave her a message, and she will call you back as soon as possible!)
Go to the Scor! website: www.StringCamp.com